Entrepreneur DJ Vallauri Takes to Snapchat to Help Others

Parsippany, NJ, April 4, 2016 (Newswire.com) - Businessman and entrepreneur DJ Vallauri has spent the last 15 years growing his digital marketing(https://garmentix.site) agency into a multimillion-dollar global enterprise and is now taking to social media to help others launch their businesses.  His daily posts and stories on Snapchat motivates and inspires other would be entrepreneurs.

“I’m truly blessed to have been able to build a successful business enterprise that provides value to customers and a lifestyle I had only dreamed of.  My intent is to help other solo-preneurs and entrepreneurs avoid costly mistakes as they build their businesses,” said DJ Vallauri. “My audience on Snapchat can follow me throughout my day as a CEO and benefit from my ‘daily value props’ where I share lessons learned, one micro-moment at a time on the Snapchat social media platform.”

"I'm truly blessed to have been able to build a successful business enterprise that provides value to customers and a lifestyle I had only dreamed of.  My intent is to help other solo-preneurs and entrepreneurs avoid costly mistakes as they build their businesses." DJ Vallauri PresidentMuch like DJ Khaled, the proclaimed ‘King of Snapchat’, Dj Vallauri’s Snapchat friends are compelled to log on daily to view his micro-bursts of guidance and entrepreneurial mentorship.  DJ’s Snapchat friends enjoy the personal engagement DJ offers with everyone seeking him out on the social media platform. “It’s as if I’m there, with them everyday, on Snapchat providing my value props to help them achieve more success.  Having been there and done that, my fans find my insights extremely useful.”

DJ Vallauri

President

Follow DJ Vallauri on Snapchat via his account djvallauri​  or by using the Snapchat image code.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

200 Hour Nights & Weekends Yoga Teacher Training for Those Who Work, Have Families, and Live Busy Lives

Legit Events and Solutions Travels to Industry Event

Romanucci & Blandin, LLC, Titolo Law Office and the Law Offices of Conrad J. Benedetto Retained by Las Vegas Mass Shooting Victims